Accelerator should never be mixed DIRECTLY with catalyst as this could cause an explosion. The recommended practice is to blend the accelerator in to the resin while the catalyst should be added just before use. Store Accelerator and Catalyst seperately and away from each other.
- Cobalt Accelerator 3%
- Cobalt Accelerator 6%
A highly active oxidizing material suspended in a liquid carrier used to accelerate the decomposition of peroxide catalysts into highly reactive free radicals. These free radicals react readily with polymer and monomer molecules to cure a thermoset resin.
- Catalyst (Hardener)
A substance added to a polyester in a certain quantity to allow the polyester to cure(Harden). Peroxides are the catalysts used with polyesters.
Material added to plastic resins to thin it. They may also be crosslinking agents.
- Styrene Monomer
A water-thin liquid monomer used to thin polyester resins and act as the crosslinking agent.
A cleaning fluid used to remove uncured plastic resin from brushes and clothing.
- Silicon Rubber (To make Rubber Mould)
Silicon Rubber materials are two part products consisting of flowable silicon rubber base and matching agent (or catalyst). These materials are easy to use, give superb release and surface reproduction, are long lasting, and do not require special dispensing or handling equipment.
- Polish (Mould Releasing Agent)
- PVA Solution & PVA Powder (Mould Releasing Agent)
- Silica Powder (Fillers)
- Aerosil 200
- Marble Powder
- PP Sheet, PPGL Sheet, PVC Sheet & Welding Rod
- Pigment Colours (Opaque & Translucent)
- Rollers, Squeeze, Dispenser Bottle, Measuring Cylinder
- FRP Brushes (1/2" to 4")
- Plastic Buckets, Bowls & Mugs
- Polyester Film (25microns,75microns,100microns,125microns,175microns.)